UNNES Scholarship is available for 26 successful international applicants selected by UNNES.
Eligibility to apply the scholarship is as follows:
- All applicants must hold nationality other than Indonesian
- Currently, the applicant does not possess “Overseas Indonesian Student’s” status or receive admission placement during the same year of the application
- The applicant has resided overseas continuously for at least six years
- A maximum 28 years of age at the start of the 2018 – 19 academic year
Selected international applicants will receive fully covered admission and tuition fees for 4 years and/or 8 semesters. Accommodations and living costs are excluded.
|1||Application||1st April – 25th June 2018|
|2||Senior High School scores verification and interview||11th – 13th July 2018|
|3||Selection process||16th July 2018|
|4||Result announcement||23rd July 2018|
Steps to apply scholarship
- Go to http://io.unnes.ac.id
- Click registration bar.
- Registration for new account, then sign up.
- You will receive confirmation email.
- Login to http://admission.unnes.ac.id
- Fulfill the application details and do not forget to save your details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Download your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Statement Documents (SD) in Print Section for your archive.
- Send your CV and SD to firstname.lastname@example.org to ease your application.
- You will receive a reply email and wait for the next step.
The application fee is $40, is non-refundable, and must be received by the appropriate application deadline. Payment is made through Western Union.
- Must not receive any other tuition scholarship;
- Will be required to pay for their own airfares to Semarang, living expenses, study materials, text books, any ancillary fees (if applicable), Visa and Health Coverage each year (applicable to international students only);
- Are required to enroll as full-time students and must maintain their student status on a full-time basis throughout their enrolment at Universitas Negeri Semarang; and
- May not be entitled “intermission” (or ‘Leave of Absence’) during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.
- English Education
- Javanese Literature
- Development Economics
- Public Health
- Economics Education (Cooperative)
- Accounting Education
- Office Administration Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Physical Education, Health and Recreation
- Chemical Engineering
For more information:
Download scholarship document: UNNES Scholarship pdf
Poster for students admission: Poster1.jpg | Poster2.jpg