Select Page


All higher educational institutions in Malaysia is required to sign a Personal Bond on behalf of the student as prescribed under Regulation 18 of the Immigration Regulations 1963 as a guarantee that the student to whom such as a pass is issued will comply with the provisions of the Ordinance and of any regulations made there under. To comply with this requirement the university requires the student to lodge with the university the said sum for this purpose.


The Personal Bond rate is as follows : [PERSONAL BOND RATE BY COUNTRY]



After graduation (or withdrawal/terminated from studies) student can get refund of your personal bond by completing refund personal bond form. The form can get from Bendahari. Leaving Malaysia without  cancelling your student pass will result in the forfeiture of your Personal Bond deposit by Immigration Malaysia and can cause consequences if student decides to apply to another University or progression within Malaysia.