What is GE3 network?
The Global E3 Program is a consortium-based exchange program for undergraduate engineering students to study abroad and carry out internships worldwide, all while continuing to pay tuition at home. With members in over 20 countries, students at Global E3 member institutions can choose to study abroad at international institutions for a single semester or for an academic year. The Global E3 Program exchanges 250 – 300 students a year.
|Semester I||10th of December||10th of January|
- UTM students should follow the application deadlines set by UTM.
- GE3 application deadlines are for reference only.
Field of study
- Engineering only
Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Undergraduate student (Bachelor)
- Must complete a semester study in UTM and must NOT in the last semester study in UTM
- Have a great point average of 3.0 or higher
- Possess a good command of the English Language
- Have good health condition
- Be physically present in UTM at the time of application
- Must agree to enroll at the host institution as described in the program plan
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the host institution or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agree to be responsible for the costs incurred. The students may seek other sources of sponsors including that provided by UTM to subsidize some expenses including travel, accommodation and insurance expenses.
How to apply?
[su_accordion][su_spoiler title=”Application procedures” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-circle”]
[su_spoiler title=”Application forms” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-circle”]
UTM study abroad form
GE3 student application form [/su_spoiler][/su_accordion]
List of potential host universities (GE3 members)
- Please remember that GE3 only accepts applications of students nominated by their home institution, so you need to submit all materials directly to UTM International, you can not apply directly to GE3.
- Student exchange program under GE3 network will not cover living expenses, accommodation, and flight tickets.
- Discuss with students’ academic advisor/deputy dean (academic)/dean of the faculty regarding academic matters and subjects selection at the host university.
- Inform parents /guardian about participation in the student exchange program.
- Pay tuition fees at home university (UTM) before depart to the host university.
Don‘t miss the opportunity to join the GE3 student exchange program and become a part of a global engineering network! To learn more about GE3 network, click HERE!
UTM GE3 Network Coordinator:
Ms. Fasihah binti Mohd Jaslan
Block S19, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Tel : +607-553 6862
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com