We would like to inform you that this year Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) offer Gadjah Mada International Fellowship Program 2018 for international students to study in UGM, Yogyakarta. Please kindly circulate this information to your students in case they are interested to take the opportunity.
Gadjah Mada International Fellowship Program is dedicated for designated Full-time Masters degree by coursework and thesis. The purpose of the fellowship is to encourage potential candidates with excellent academic performance who wish to pursue Master Program in the field of Sustainable Development areas with specific competence as researchers, policy makers or professionals. There are 10 fellowships available for 2018/2019 Academic year.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITIES:
- 1 semester of Indonesian Language Program (INCULS), start in August 2018
- 4 semesters free tuition fee
- 5 semesters of monthly living allowance
- 5 semesters free university dormitory
- 1 time air ticket (return) from home country to UGM
- Thesis research fund
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (FULL-TIME DEGREE):
- Citizen of ASEAN member countries (excluding Indonesia), South Korea, Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Must be accepted for admission to master program (regular, taught in Bahasa Indonesia) in UGM for the 2018/2019 academic year (start in January 2019).
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Medicine/Health, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Science, Economics, Law, Social Sciences and Humanity, or related fields.
- Excellent Bachelor Degree academic record (GPA of at least 3.0 on 4.0 GPA scale).
- Good proficiency in English (score of at least 500 for TOEFL or 5.0 of IELTS or equivalent).
- Below 30 years-old.
- Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter, and letter of recommendation from Bachelor’s supervisor.
DEADLINE OF DOCUMENT SUBMISSION: MAY 18, 2018