1.0 Programme Information
1.1 Aim and Overview
This program is an introductory course to the Internet of Things hardware and software development. This course is designed for a non-electronics student but is highly interested in electronics. This course will go through basic electronic concept, and then apply the concept using internet of things and module.
1.2 Programme Objectives
- Understand basic concept behind internet of things and sensors
- Write simple program to use various sensors
- Write mobile apps program with MIT App Inventor to control the transducers
1.3 Course Participant and Requirements
The workshops are targeted at the following groups of participants
- Undergraduate students
- Participants should have a basic foundation in English to facilitate understanding of the workshop presentations and learning activities.
- Basic knowledge in programming is a plus.
1.4 Course Duration
6 days (including travel days)
1.5 Course Provider and Facilitators
- Abd Rashid Husain, PhD – Centre for Student Innovation
- Fauzan Khairi Che Harun, PhD – UTM International
2.0 Programme Schedule
Download the Schedule here https://international.utm.my/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Module-AioTi-Schedule.pdf
- Participant need to bring their own Laptop
- USB Drive with Workshop Material